- JeyapalSugeedha, Kona Suryam Reddy, MullapudiVenkataSurekha, PutchaUday Kumar, PuvaneswariGurumurthy and Ahamed Ibrahim. Substitution of linoleic acid with α-linolenic acid or long chain n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid prevents Western diet induced non-alcoholic steatohepatitis. Scientific Reports. 2018, July 19: 8:10953.DOI: 10.1038/s41598-018-29222-y.
- JeyapalSugeedha, PutchaUday Kumar, MullapudiVenkataSurekha, SudipGhosh, Anil Sakamuri, Kona Suryam Reddy, VadakattuSaiSantosh, ChandanaMadakasira, Ahamed Ibrahim. Chronic consumption of fructose in combination with trans fatty acids but not with saturated fatty acids induces nonalcoholic steatohepatitis with fibrosis in rats. European Journal of Nutrition. 2017 (In press). DOI: 10.1007/s00394-017-1492-1.
- Anil Sakamuri, SujathaPitla, Uday Kumar Putcha, SugeedhaJayapal, SailajaPothana, SaiSantoshVadakattu, Nagabhushan Reddy Konapalli, Siva SankaraVara Prasad Sakamuri, and Ahamed Ibrahim. Transient Decrease in Circulatory Testosterone and Homocysteine Precedes the Development of Metabolic Syndrome Features in Fructose-Fed Sprague Dawley Rats. J NutrMetab, 2016, 7510840. 1-11. DOI: 10.1155/2016/7510840.
- SumanAsalla, ShravanBabuGirada, RamyaS.Kuna, DebabrataChowdhury, BhaskarKandagatla, SrinivasOruganti, UtpalBhadra, Manika Pal Bhadra, ShasiVardhanKalivendi, SwethaPavaniRao,Anupama Row, Ibrahim A, ParthaPratimGhosh, PrasenjitMitra. Restoring Mitochondrial Function: A Small Molecule- mediated Approach to Enhance Glucose Stimulated Insulin Secretion in Cholesterol Accumulated Pancreatic betacells. Scientific Reports. 2016, Jun 10; 6: 27513. DOI: 10.1038/srep27513
- Ahamed Ibrahim. Scientific basis of fat requirement for Indians and recent trends in cardiovascular diseases. 2014, Ind J Commu Health: 24; Supl 1; 54-58.
- Tyagi A, Kumar U, Reddy S, Santosh VS, Mohammed SB, Ehtesham NZ, Ahamed Ibrahim. Partial replacement of dietary linoleic acid with long chain n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids protects against dextran sulfate sodium - induced colitis in rats. 2014. Prostaglandins LeukotEssent Fatty Acids 91: 289-297. DOI: 10.1016/j.plefa.2014.09.003
- Tyagi A, Kumar U, Reddy S, Santosh VS, Mohammed SB, Ehtesham NZ, Ibrahim A. Attenuation of colonic inflammation by partial replacement of dietary linoleic acid with α-linolenic acid in a rat model of inflammatory bowel disease. 2012. British Journal of Nutrition. 16:1-11. DOI: 10.1017/S0007114511007197.
- Misra A, Sharma R, Gulati S, Joshi SR, Sharma V, Ghafoorunissa, Ibrahim A, Joshi S, Laxmaiah A, Kurpad A, Raj RK, Mohan V, Chandalia H, Krishnaswamy K, Boindala S, Gopalan S, Bhattiprolu SK, Modi S, Vikram NK, Makkar BM, Mathur M, Dey S, Vasudevan S, Gupta SP, Puri S, Joshi P, Khanna K, Mathur P, Krishnaswamy S, Madan J, Karmarkar M, Seth V, Passi SJ, Chadha D, Bhardwaj S; National Dietary Guidelines Consensus Group. Consensus dietary guidelines for healthy living and prevention of obesity, the metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and related disorders in Asian Indians (2011). Diabetes TechnolTher. 2011 Jun;13(6):683-94. DOI: 10.1089/dia.2010.0198.
- Rajendra Prasad Agrawal, Poornima Sharma, Shreyans Jain, Gafoorunissa, Ahamed Ibrahim, Bela Shah, D.K. Shukla and TanveerKaur. Effect of camel milk on glucose metabolism in adults with normal glucose tolerance and type 2 diabetes in Raica community: a crossover study. (2011). ACTA BIOMED; 82: 181-186.
- Ahamed Ibrahim, Ghafoorunissa, Sanjay Basak and Nasreen Z. Ehtesham. Impact of maternal dietary fatty acid composition on glucose and lipid metabolism in male rat offspring aged 105 d (2009). British Journal of Nutrition. 102: 233-241. DOI: 10.1017/S0007114508198993.